Maya Foundation will be creating numerous teams of volunteers who will help in minimizing the damages caused by the earthquake and help in rebuilding our cultural heritage. Maya Foundation will also serve as a bridge between potential donors and affected communities.
- Analyzing the needs of the victims, Maya Foundation has established the following teams to conduct the necessary reestablishment projects in an organized manner:
- Technical Group
- This group will consist of technicians such as engineers, overseer, electrician, plumber, carpenter, masonry etc.
- The organizer of this group will request help of the technicians when needed and deliver service to the victims
- The organizer will prepare a detailed report on each project and present it to Maya Foundation. The report will contain detailed information on budget, timeframe, ... Read more..
Maya Foundation's Initiative towards serving victims of earthquake- 2072
Maya Foundation is out of words for the damages caused to human lives and properties by the earthquake that struck Nepal on Baisakh 12, 2072. During such adversity,everyone in the nation should be socially responsible towards reconstructing cultural heritages and helping victims recover from ...
Maya Foundation's proposed work plan
- Building small and low-cost earthquake resistant houses
- Distributing purified water to the community
- Constructing community toilets
- Constructing community buildings
- Constructing school buildings for the community Read more..